FOUR, 2 HOUR AUDIO CLASSES
1 (2 Hours)
Relevant Vedic Background
Absolutely Crucial to doing VEDIC astrology is understanding the Vedic principles. Here are several relevant details based on Vedic/Yogic principles that apply to Astrology.
CLASS 2 (2 Hours)
Astrology, Numerology & Planetary Associations
You must understand why the planetary order is the way it is and how each planet is related to every other one - what it has in common and in conflict with others.
3 (2 Hours)
Rahu and Ketu Examined in Detail (an overview).
It is impossible to know that subconscious and hidden nature of a person without understanding the Nodes. This is a great overview.
4 (2 Hours)
Yogas and aspects (Combinations of Power)
Predictive accuracy in astrology is based on understanding the rules that show when karmas will ripen and how they are affecting each other.
MANUAL - Close to 200 Pages
Entire Certification Course Manual (in PDF Form)
The Study Guide to All of these Classes - as well as the class charts, homework and test questions!
- Relevant Vedic Background
- General Planetary Attributes
- Mars and Signs
- Mercury and His Signs Also we discuss the first "Anchoring Technique" - "Its Elemental".
- Jupiter and His Signs as well as a couple more of the "Anchoring Techniques".
- Venus and Her Signs
- Saturn and His Signs
- Astrology, Numerolgy & Planetary Associations
- Astrology Houses 1 through 4 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of Self and those Anchoring Processes
- Astrology Houses 5-8 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of relationship with others and the Anchoring Processes
- Houses 9 -12 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of our relations to the universe and the Anchoring Processes
- Rahu and Ketu Examined in Detail (an overview). See Rahu / Ketu Course for More Detail.
- Anchoring Conditions: Combustion and Retrograde Examined in Detail. Anchoring Techniques w/ Houses
- Review and Application of Universal Astrology 1 and 2
- Relevant Astronomy and Important Calculations
- Planetary Friendship / Enmity and Dignity
- Houses and Planets as House Rulers
- Harmonic Charts - Calculation, Use and Meaning
- Rasi and Graha Aspects (What They Are and How they Differ)
- Special Characteritics of Signs and Planets (Body Parts, Feet, Directions)
- Yogas (Combinations of Power)
- Components of Shad Bala and How to Use Them
- Nakshatras and Their Use (Extensive - Continuous Focus)
Integrating Dasas and Transits for Predictive
- Dusthana Houses and Rulers
- Reading the Clients Mind, Character and Mood (they are different)
- Shortcuts to Reading Horary Charts and When to use Them
- Zeroing in on What is Most Important in any Chart
- Making Accurate Predictions that Empower Your Clients
- Making A Living Doing Readings (Boundaries, Problem Clients, Your Personal Issues)
SHOT BELOW OF CD
(BEFORE I ADDED TWO MORE CLASSES!)
You are getting 8 hours of classes. At $10.00 / hour the cost would be:
$80.00 (and TOTALLY worth it. Not to mention the Manual to the entire 4 Module Program). You Pay:
$0.00 for the materials.
$9.97 ONLY for the shipping and handling (bear in mind I will have to ship these all over the world).
is as big a "no-brainer" as I
ever put together.